4th Grade News

Welcome to the 4th Grade Blog! We are going green this year. We will be adding important information to our blog to keep you informed on what is going on at RCE. Please check us out regularly to find out what is going on academically in each subject area.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

CALLING ALL KIDS….HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE PUBLISHED?


We will be giving you the opportunity to submit stories, poems or book reviews to be posted on our 4th grade blog ! Read this wonderful story submitted by a previous 4th grader!
My Favorite Place To Go
My favorite place to go is a place that I can go anytime. It’s the moon, it’s the dessert, it’s a rainforest, and it’s the bottom of the ocean. It’s my imagination. All I have to do is sit down and think. First I’m on a pirate ship. I’m a young maiden surrounded by dirty pirates. Next thing I know I’m on some strange planet and have just discovered aliens. They take me to their mother ship and I’m on the red carpet! People are
asking for my autograph and snapping my pictures. I could be in school and close my eyes and be on a rollercoaster. I could be in my room and then be on a jungle safari. The best time to be in this special place is at night, when your mind takes over and brings you anywhere it wants to. Sometimes it’s fun and sometimes it’s scary sometimes it’s exciting and sometimes it’s boring. My favorite place in the world is my imagination, because I can be wherever I want to be at anytime.

If you would like to submit a story , poem or book review for the blog please send it to:
renee.rixie@springbranchisd.com